Amerit Fleet Solutions is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team!The ideal candidate is an ambitious and energetic person to help us expand customer initiatives and clientele. As the face of the company, you will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales/customer service tactics.
The goal is to drive sustainable growth through forging strong relationships. This position is intended to grow over time into a larger sales role.
This is a 100% remote position.
Benefits: Full-Benefits within 30 days! Includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities, and more!
The Vendor Fleet Manager position requires advanced maintenance skills, Management experience in automotive dealership or equivalent and a strong mechanical background and excellent customer service skills.
The Fleet Shop Manager is responsible for leading a team of Technicians at one of our client's location in San Benito, TX.
The Fleet Shop Manager will oversee an aggressive preventative maintenance repair program, including the maintenance of medium-heavy duty diesel trucks and trailers to ensure a safe and efficient fleet.
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
- Monitor employee’s performance and be accessible to all areas of the shop
- Plan daily manpower to meet workload
- Provide support to the operations team regarding all equipment related issues
- Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies
- Perform administrative functions; including payroll approval, scanner downloads, repair order maintenance and compliance documentation
- Address all corrective action regarding direct reports
- Provide clean, safe working conditions of the facility and equipment
- Communicate with fleet maintenance manager to ensure operation's and company's needs are met
- Identify and monitor equipment sent to outside sources for repairs
- Conduct pre-shift meetings
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Must possess at least 8-10 years' industry experience in fleet maintenance management or operations capacity within the auto/diesel industry
- Must possess 5-10 years as a Manager within the diesel industry.
- Prior technician/mechanic experience is required
- Must be familiar with light-heavy truck/trailer repair and maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of tractor and trailer maintenance, DOT rules and regulations, company policies and procedures
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must be multi-tasked oriented
- Strong computer skills