The Lead Technician will be responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light, medium, or heavy duty vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient fleet of vehicles as well as managing employees and garage operations.
Our Payroll Specialist will be joining a fast paced and deadline driven team who will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing. This position will impact Amerit Fleet’s rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
We're seeking a talented, results-oriented Recruiter to join the team in our Walnut Creek Office! If you have a strong perspective on how to get results while also delivering great experiences for candidates and field teams then its time to join the Amerit Fleet Solutions Team!
Regular full-time opportunity - Work from home potential (must be able to work from Walnut Creek ,CA office as needed) - Great monthly bonus with strong base salary!
- Support the Employee Service Center – an all employee resource
- Facilitating human resources processes such as new hire paperwork, status changes, and offboarding.
- Acting as a liaison between employees and background check companies
- Resolving HR transactional problems
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answering new hire/employee requests and questions
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Partners with the HR team to ensure employee relations is positive
- 6 months minimum of HR experience (internship experience included)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Business preferred but not required
- Hands on experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing/help desk system (preferred but not required)
- Phone and Email etiquette/customer service experience
- The ability to keep professional and work with confidential data and personal information
- Experience working with union employees
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required with some telecommuting possible, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Permanent, hourly and benefited; We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
About Amerit Fleet Solutions
www.ameritfleetsolutions.com Amerit Fleet Solutions is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities. The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.
Amerit Fleet Solutions is currently looking to hire a Regional Sales Director to join our sales force.
Amerit Fleet Solutions has been servicing the maintenance and management needs of some of the largest, most complex fleets in North America since 1999. Since then, Amerit has grown to become the nation’s largest provider of dedicated fleet maintenance and management services.
What the role looks like:
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) will be an experienced hunter who will break into new accounts within the top Fleet companies in his/her region. Our RSD will be a strong individual contributor, responsible for the full sales cycle of multiple accounts, including managing his/ her own pipeline.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.