- Supports field employees that reside in multiple client locations and states
- Actively pursue knowledge of business practices, compliance, policies, organization structure, roles and responsibilities to better understand the business.
- Provides support and tracking for various HR initiatives such as wage and hour compliance, sexual harassment training, and department audits.
- May work directly with Account Manager(s) or HR Business Partners to respond to client inquiries about Amerit Employees, resolve HR issues and collaborate to optimize servicing the Account.
- Focused on driving employee engagement, minimizing turnover and maximizing employee satisfaction.
- Ensures smooth transition with new clients according to new business requirements.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and attends other meetings and training as needed.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The Accounting Manager will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits. This person will manage the monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
The Accounting Manager will report to and work closely with the Controller and others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures and controls.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background and works proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.