Join one of the largest growing fleet maintenance companies in the nation!
Outstanding career opportunity with a very reputable company!!
We offer an extremely competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance, and more!
We pay WEEKLY! Every Friday is pay day.
The Refrigeration Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a fleet of refrigerated trailer units.
• 1-2 years of experience with refrigeration trailer maintenance or technical diploma/certification.
• 2-5 years of experience with medium-heavy duty diesel trucks or trailers
• EPA 608/609 Certified – highly desired
• Air Brake Certified – highly desired
• Must be able to pass a mandatory criminal, drug and MRV check
• Basic computer skills
• CDL highly desired
• Must provide own hand tools
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must possess 2-3 years of recent experience
• Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Must be able to work with or around chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
• Must comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com Amerit Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.