- Support the Employee Service Center – an all employee resource
- Facilitating human resources processes such as new hire paperwork, status changes, and offboarding.
- Acting as a liaison between employees and background check companies
- Resolving HR transactional problems
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answering new hire/employee requests and questions
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Partners with the HR team to ensure employee relations is positive
- 6 months minimum of HR experience (internship experience included)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Business preferred but not required
- Hands on experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing/help desk system (preferred but not required)
- Phone and Email etiquette/customer service experience
- The ability to keep professional and work with confidential data and personal information
- Experience working with union employees
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required with some telecommuting possible, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Permanent, hourly and benefited; We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
About Amerit Fleet Solutions
www.ameritfleetsolutions.com Amerit Fleet Solutions is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities. The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.