Amerit Fleet Solutions is on the lookout for an experienced Trailer Technician for our Sacramento facility (located just off Hwy 50 and Hwy 16).
An understanding of electrical, hydraulics, PM and BIT inspection, PC and some software knowledge is required.
Must be able to work independently in our Mobile Service Center we do have some repairs that will be mobile. Automotive and Diesel repairs along with PM's on class 7 - 8 trucks.
When you apply with Amerit Fleet Solutions our recruiters will reach out to coordinate a meeting at the shop with your local Fleet Manager. We encourage you to ask all the important questions and to find out if our colleagues will be a fit for your next career move.
What shift will I work? 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
What about benefits? Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities, and more.
When will I get paid? Paid weekly, every Friday.
• Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
• Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
• Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
• Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
• Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicle
• Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
• Perform other duties as require
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
• Must have at least 5 years' experience performing vehicle maintenance on tractor trailers/diesel engines or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
• Class 8 experience
• Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
• Must be able to enter and exit the driver's compartment of the truck and/or behind cab using normally available footholds and handholds
• Must provide own hand tools
• Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
• Intermediate computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Must be able to work with or around chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
Now, are you ready to find out if this is the right position for you? Apply Now!
We are looking forward to learning more about your top skills and how you can achieve your career goals with Amerit Fleet Solutions.