This position requires a working knowledge related to HD electrical equipment diagnosis, repairs and maintenance. An understanding of electrical, hydraulics, inspections, PC and some software knowledge is required. Extremely competitive hourly rates with high overtime potential!
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
• Shift: 12 hour days - varied shifts available - 7 days on/2 days off - 7 AM - 7 PM
• Perform diagnosis and repair on oil field equipment breakdowns
• Electrical repairs and maintenance
• Perform repairs to engine accessory components
• Test repairs to ensure quality of work performed