Amerit Fleet Solutions is looking to hire a Mobile Automotive Technician in the Denver, CO area! The Mobile Service Center Technician will be responsible for the timely repair and preventative maintenance of fleet vehicles including light-medium duty cars, vans and utility truck vehicles. We're looking for a technician that is a self-starter, motivated, and able to work by themselves.
Must possess overall good computer and communication skills, and good diagnostic skills.
Must have a valid driver's license - Service truck, laptop, and gas card provided.
Work is required within an assigned region within the Denver, CO area.
Benefits: includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities, and more.
• Must have at least 5 years' experience performing vehicle maintenance
• Shift: Days
• Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
• Must be able to enter and exit the driver's compartment of the truck and/or behind cab using normally available footholds and handholds
• Must provide own tools
• Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
• Intermediate computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Must be able to work with or around chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants